Applicable from 25th May 2018
Cabasse Group is committed to respecting and protecting your personal data and your right to privacy, in compliance with current legislation.
This page outlines the rules and procedures adopted by Cabasse Group in order to protect your data and your privacy.
Personal Data Collected by Cabasse Group
Cabasse Group can collect and process user personal data during their navigation on Cabasse Group websites and/or Cabasse Group mobile applications and its partners.
Personal data is collected either directly from you with your consent, or by navigating on our websites, mobile applications and the mobile applications of our partners.
Cabasse Group can also receive your data collected and communicated to us by a third person.
We collect the following data:
- Identifying Data: family name, first name, user name…
- Personal Data: date of birth, nationality…
- Contact Data: email address, mailing address, telephone number…
- Data pertaining to connection, use of service and interaction: connection logs, services accessed, intervention logs…
- Geolocation Data
- Products and Services in use or possession
The aforementioned data is collected as follows:
- Subscribing to our newsletter
- Creating a user account on our mobile applications
- Submitting a resume or CV by email to: email@example.com
- Submitting the Contact entry form on our Website
- Submitting the Press entry form on our Website
- Through any other means for communicating personal data upon the initiative of the owner of the personal data transmitted
Use & Processing of Personal Data
Cabasse Group uses and processes personal data for well defined, transparent and legal purposes.
Your data is mainly used to:
- Inform about company news
- Inform and entertain about company events & promotional offers
- Organize promotional competitions
- Operate loyalty programs
- Communicate with with human resources for hiring procedures
- Communicate with after-sales service
- Process client requests and/or complaints
- Improve user experience through new services and products
More importantly, your data is used to allow you to:
- Continually benefit from all the services available on Cabasse Group websites and our mobile applications,
- Navigate on our websites,
- Better serve our news, notifications, offers and other services based on your interests.
Your data can be used or processed for other purposes with your consent, which you can also revoke at any time.
Cabasse Group can also process your data to comply with legal obligations and/or regulations, which includes:
- Conserving data required in order to comply with legal obligations,
- To process and submit data as requested by authorities
Cabasse Group can also process user data for statistical purposes, which includes commercial use of the resulting statistics. In this case, all the data processed is previously made anonymous.
Data Retention and Storage
Your data is conserved only for the time necessary for the aforementioned uses, processes and purposes.
Recipients of Collected Data
The data that is collected is communicated to Cabasse Group internal services, subcontractors and business partners.
The data can also be processed by Cabasse Group subcontractors who provide a service, or for purposes which your consent is necessary.
Processed data can be transmitted to legal authorities, upon request, in order to satisfy a search warrant, a legal procedure, a request for information or in order to comply with other legal obligations.
Collected data can also be transferred outside of the European Union. In which case, Cabasse Group takes care of all the arrangements necessary with its subcontractors and business partners in order to guarantee an adequate level of protection of your data in compliance with current regulation.
Personal Data & Consent for Minors
If personal data concerning minors less than 16 years old is collected on our websites or mobile applications, parents or legal guardians can oppose and request data removal by contacting us at the address provided below.
Anyone who is a minor at the time their data is collected can request their data be removed within a reasonable period of time.
How to Exercise Your Rights
At any moment, you can exercise your right to access, modify and delete your data.
You have the right to request the portability of your data. You can also oppose the use and processes of your data, or request their limitation.
You can give orders for storing, deleting or communicating your data after your death.
Any request to exercise your rights must be accompanied with the photocopies of two legal IDs among the following:
- National ID card delivered by the French Government
- “Carte de séjour” delivered by the French Government
- “Carte de resident” delivered by the French Government
- “Livret de circulation” delivered by the French Government
- National ID Card delivered by a member state of the European Union
In order to facilitate your request, we also recommend that you provide us with data necessary to identify and fulfill your request (email address, etc…).
You can exercise your rights by contacting us:
- By mail at:
93 place Pierre Duhem
34 000 MONTPELLIER
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A reply to your request will be sent within a month following the date it was received.
You also have the right to appeal to the French Information Commissioner’s Office, known as “Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés” or CNIL, who is the authority in charge of enforcing regulation on privacy and personal data in France.
If you wish to unsubscribe from an Cabasse Group newsletter sent by email, you can simply click on the unsubscribe link place in the footer of every newsletter.
The collect of certain personal data is essential to access certain services. You can naturally exercise your rights and oppose the collect and processing of such data, but this can make it impossible to benefit from these services.
Modifications of Data Protection Policy
This Data Protection Policy is subject to future edits and modifications.